- Guest will enjoy luxury, comfort, experience and best service available on the water front
- Your client is met at their ship when they arrive and we depart from an adjacent dock, no transfers or half hour bus ride
- Guest will also enjoy smoked salmon treats, snacks, fruit/vegetable tray, hot/cold drinks, home made cookies, and all bait/tackle is provided on their adventure
- Vessels available for any size group. All skippers are local residents and have more than 20 years experience fishing local waters. We have been providing half day cruise ship fishing adventures for more than 20 years
- Private charters and custom designed adventures. Strict client confidentiality policy
A tour through the Misty Fjords National Monument is truly unforgettable. The length of this trip is generally a full day (6+ hours) or more. Spend the full day touring the Misty Fjords, opt for an overnight stay in one of the many cozy U.S. Forest Service cabins in the Misty Fjords or even combine this trip with a day of fishing!
Misty Fjords National Monument Fishing Charters
We provide the only vessel in Ketchikan, presently providing fishing and custom adventures that is US Coast Guard certified for more than 6 guests. This allows us the ability to accommodate the family groups larger than 6 guests desiring to experience their adventure together on the same boat.
This spacious, luxurious custom designed and built 36’ vessel that is disability friendly and seating for more than 10 in the spacious heated cabin. Unless your group desires to be together on the same boat, we limit the fishing guests to maximum of 6 fishers on all vessels.